Sunday, August 23, 2009

8-20-09: Explanations...

I apologize for the long gap of time between my last post and this one. My time in Vietnam is almost over, and like I'm sure all of you would do, I'm trying to make the best out of my time here. This will be a very short post, but later today I plan on writing up 2 more to follow this one. Since my last entry, many things have happened; interviews, different foods, and great experiences. These will be outlined in my next post. Let me just say that this experience has bee utterly remarkable, and I'm so grateful for this oppurtunity. I do miss everyone, but these travels are things that I must experience to evolve into a better human. I know that because of these, I am a step closer to what I want to achieve in my life.

thanks for the read, I really appreciate all of you as friends and followers of my blog.

live from Viet Nam, Sonny

No comments:

Post a Comment